The route of the San Remo 10 km – Run for the Whales winds along the Cycle Path promenade of the Coastal Park of the Riviera of Flowers, within the city limits of San Remo.
The route of the San Remo 10 km – Run for the Whales is extremely scenic as it goes along the old path of the railway tracks and follows the coast for the entire course. It’s a very fast route as it stretches straight ahead with only a minimum gradient. The only pitfall could be the wind.
- Start of the 10 km: San Remo, athletic fields
- Route: Cycle Path promenade of the Coastal Park of the Riviera of Flowers, Eastbound direction
- Turning point of the race: Tre Ponti, Sanremo
- Finish: San Remo, athletic fields
- Length: almost 10 km, non-approved distance
Porta della Valle del San Lorenzo
Via Aurelia – San Lorenzo al Mare
Delivery of bags:
the organization’s vehicle will be positioned on Via della Chiesa at the corner with Via Orti from approx. 5:30 pm.
Start: ore 18:50
Cycle Path of San Lorenzo al Mare, old railway station